NWDA Recruitment 2021 nwda.cbtexam.in: The National Water Development company (NWDA) is an Autonomous centre under Tekan Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications form Indian Citizens for following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the India. The online registration process will be start from 10/052021 to 25/06/2021.
Advertisement No. 07/2021
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16|
|Junior Accounts Officer||05|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||12|
|Stenographer Grade II||05|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||23|
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
- Junior Engineer JE (Civil): 18 – 27 years
- Hindi Translator HR : 21 – 30 years
- Junior Accounts Officer JAO: 21 – 30 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 18 – 27 years
- Stenographer Grade II ST: 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 18 – 27 years
- Junior Engineer JE (Civil): Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112500/-
- Hindi Translator HR : Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112500/-
- Junior Accounts Officer JAO : Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112500-
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81299/-
- Stenographer Grade II ST : Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81299/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Level 2 ₹19900 – 63199/-
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil JE Engineering or equivalent.
Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree in Hindi and with English or vice versa or English or Hindi as a main and Hindi or English as a choose subject
Junior Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce (B.Come). Minimum 03 years Most relevant experience.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
Stenographer Grade II: Matric with 12th pass out. Skill (Shorthand) Test (On Computer) at the speed of Min 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matric with 12th class Pass out. A typing speed of min 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Competitive Computer Based Online Test exam.
- Skill Test (Shorthand / Typing) for only Stenographer Posts.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- ₹ 840/- for General and only OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 500/- for SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD etc category candidates.
- The fee can be made through the online payment gateway.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the NWDA official website (www.nwda.gov.in / nwda.cbtexam.in). The last date for registration of online applications is 25/06/2021 at Midnight. The Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online exam application form.
For any queries and email to [email protected] or Help Number: +91 9453819497; 9453827201