VECC Kolkata Recruitment 2021 recruitment.vecc.gov.in: Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy Center, Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) Kolkata invites You For online applications vecc apply online from eligible Indian Citizens Student for appointment of following Stipendiary Trainee, Male Nurse, Sub Officer, Driver, Work Assistant and Canteen Attendant posts. The last date for receipt of applications is 20/05/2021.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. VECC-01/2021
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Female Nurse Grade ‘A’||02|
|Sub Officer Grade ‘B’||02|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade) Pre||01|
|Work Assistant Grade ‘A’||04|
|Canteen Attendant (Main)||03|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I||10|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category II||30|
VECC Apply Online Age Limit:
(As on 20th May 2021)
- Female Nurse Grade ‘A’: 18 to 28 years
- Sub Officer Grade ‘B’: 18 to 39 years
- Driver Pre (Ordinary Grade): 18 to 26 years
- Work Assistant Grade ‘A’: 18 to 25 years
- Canteen Attendant: Not here
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I: 18 to25 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 18 to 23years
- Female Nurse Grade ‘A’: Level 7 Entry Pay ₹ 44899/-
- Sub Officer Grade ‘B’: Level 6 Entry Pay ₹ 35399/-
- Driver Pre (Ordinary Grade): Level 2 Entry Pay ₹ 19899/-
- Work Assistant Grade ‘A’: Level 1 Entry Pay ₹ 18887/-
- Canteen Attendant (Head): Level 1 Entry Pay ₹ 18780/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I: 1st year – ₹ 16566/-, 2nd year – ₹ 18787/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 1st year – ₹ 10499/-, 2nd year – ₹ 12499/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Female Nurse Grade ‘A’:
- 12th Certificate / XII standard and Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (03 years course) + Valid Registration as ‘A’ grade Nurse (OR) B.Sc. Degree in Nursing from any recognised board.
Sub Officer Grade ‘B’:
- 12th Certificate / 10+2 / Matric with 12th class Pass in Science field with Chemistry or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub Officer’s Grade a course from National Fire Service college, Nagpur. Minimum 12 / 15 years Min relevant experience.
Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Ten th class / 10th Pass. Possession Have a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles Both. Knowledge of The motor mechanism. Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for Min 03 years.
Work Assistant Grade ‘A’:
- Matric standard / Matric Pass.
- 10Th or equivalent qualification from any recognised board.
Stipendiary Trainee Category I:
B.Sc. (Sci) Degree / Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognised board.
Stipendiary Trainee Category II:
SSC (10th standard) Passed out with minimum 60% marks plus trade certificate (ITI / NTC) in relevant trade from any recognised School.
Shortlisted candidates will be called Out For
- Written Test
- Physical Assessment Test
- ₹ 150/- for Sub Officer (Head) and Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Posts.
- ₹ 100/- for all other posts.
- There is no fee for SC, ST, PWD and Women category candidates.
How to Apply For vecc apply online
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply at online through VECC Recruitment Portal (recruit.vecc.gov.in) from 20/04/2021. The end date for registration of online applications is 20/05/2021.
Watch Video For More Deatil
Opening date for registration of online exam application: 20/04/2021
Last date of for registration of online exam application: 20/052021
Candidate can leave your comments in the comment box. and query and comment regarding vecc apply online will be highly welcomed. our panel will try to solve your query. keep upgrading yourself.