VECC Kolkata Recruitment 2021 recruitment.vecc.gov.in: Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy Center, Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) Kolkata invites You To apply online applications from eligible Indian Student Citizens for appointment of VECC Recruitment 2021 Stipendiary Trainee,Sub Nurse, Sub Officer, Driver, Work Assistant and Canteen Attendant posts. The last date for receipt of applications is 20/05/2021.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. VECC-01/2021
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Female Sub Nurse ‘A’||02|
|Sub Head Officer ‘B’||02|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Main)||02|
|Work Assistant ‘A’ Grade||04|
|Canteen Attendant Pre||03|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I (Cat)||10|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category II||28|
VECC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
(As on 20th May 2021)
Female Sub Nurse ‘A’: 18 to 29 years
Sub Head Officer ‘B’: 18 to 45 years
Driver Pre (Ordinary Grade): 18 to 28 years
Work Assistant ‘A’ Grade: 18 to 29 years
Canteen Attendant: Not Available
Stipendiary Trainee Category I (Cat): 18 to 25 years
Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 18 to 23 years
- Female Nurse ‘A’: Level 7 Entry Pay ₹ 44899/-
- Sub Head Officer ‘B’: Level 6 Entry Pay ₹ 35399/-
- Driver Pre (Ordinary Grade): Level 2 Entry Pay ₹ 19700/-
- Work Assistant ‘A’ Grade: Level 1 Entry Pay ₹ 17999/-
- Canteen Attendant: Level 1 Entry Pay ₹ 17999/
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I (Cat): 1st year – ₹ 16000/-, 2nd year – ₹ 17999/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 1st year – ₹ 10500/-, 2nd year – ₹ 12489/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Female Sub Nurse ‘A’: Higher Secondary Certificate / XII standard and Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (03 years course) + Valid Registration as Only ‘A’ grade Nurse (OR) B.Sc.(Sci) Degree in Nursing.
- Sub Officer ‘B’: Higher Secondary Certificate / 12th / Matric with 12th class Pass in Science with Chemistry or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub Officer’s course from at National Fire Service college, Nagpur. Minimum 12 / 15 years Good relevant experience
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10th class / Matric Pass. Possession of a approved driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of The motor mechanism. Consolidated experience in driving a light and heavy vehicle for at least 03 years.
- Work Assistant ‘A’: 10th standard / Matric Pass Only.
- Canteen Attendant: Matriculation (10th) or equivalent qualification.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I: B.Sc.(Sci) Degree / Diploma in relevant discipline From any Board.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category II: SSC (10th standard) Pass with minimum 60% marks and plus trade certificate (ITI / NTC) in relevant tradeFrom Any Collage.
Shortlisted candidates will be called Out for The
- Written Test
- Physical Assessment Test
- ₹ 150/- for Sub Head Officer and Stipendiary Trainee Only Category-I Posts.
- ₹ 100/- for all others Remaining posts.
- There is no fee for SC, ST, PWD and Women category students.
How to Apply For VECC Recruitment 2021
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply Only at online through VECC Recruitment Portal (recruit.vecc.gov.in) from 20th April 2021. The end date for registration of online applications is 20/05/2021.
Watch Video For More Detail:
Opening date for registration of at online application: 20/04/2021
Last date of for registration of at online application: 20/05/2021
Candidate can leave your comments in the comment box any enquiry and comment regardingVECC Recruitment 2021 will be highly welcomed. our panel will try to solve your query. keep updating yourself.