Hello friends, welcome to this new post today, in today’s post, we will talk about how you can open a zero balance account in Fino bank Aarambh zero balance account and which ones to open this zero balance account. Documents will be required and how much limit will be given to you in this zero balance account, I am going to cover all these things in today’s post, then you must read this post well till the last and in the last you will get zero balance in this bank. The link to open the account has been given from where you can open your zero balance account.
|जीरो बैलेंस अकाउंट ओपन करने का लिंक सबसे नीचे दे रखा है ||
Fino Bank Aarambh Zero Balance Account
Rishi Gupta is the owner of Fino Payment Bank. It started as a private company that provided banking services in every village of the country, at that time this company was under the name of Fino Paytech, but for providing good services, people were liking their service, due to which In a very short time, they became a very large network and this company also started applying for the bank, after applying two or three times, Fino Bank was finally approved by RBI in April 2017 for the payment bank but this company started. Was done in the year 2006.
Payments Bank can open a savings account, which is one of the primary financial products. Fino Payments Bank offers its customers seven different savings accounts including Zero Balance Savings Account.
Features Of Fino Bank Aarambh Savings Account
- Subscription Fee: Attractive subscription fee of just Rs 99/- per annum.
- Zero Balance Account: No minimum balance maintenance required.
- Intrest Rate: Earn attractive interest rate up to 6.25% with sweep facility.
- Mobaile Banking: Mobile Banking access to conveniently manage the account, anywhere and anytime.
- SMS Alert: Free SMS alerts.
- Initial Funding: Initial funding of Rs 100/- for account activation.
- Withdrawal Limit: Overall daily withdrawal limit of up to Rs 2 lacs.
- Email Statement: Free account statement facility through email.
- DBT Service: Aadhar seeding facility for Direct Benefit Transfer.
How to open Fino Payments Bank Savings Bank
There are several ways to open a Fino Savings Account. Here are some ways:
- Fino Payments Bank Branch Visit
- Visit Fino Registered Merchant Point
- Customer care number 022 6868 1414. calls on
- Requesting an account opening through our website
Interest Rate on Savings Account
With effect from May 1, 2021, the interest rate on savings account for balances up to Rs. 2 lakh is 2.75%.
Types of Fino Payments Bank Savings Account
Fino Payments Bank has seven different savings accounts to cater to the needs of individuals.
Shubh Savings Account
- Shubh Savings Account is a zero balance savings account with no monthly average balance requirement. This means there is no need to maintain monthly average balance.
- However, the annual subscription charge for the savings account is Rs 399.
- Account holders receive a free Platinum/Classic RuPay Debit Card.
- RuPay Platinum Debit Card holders get accident insurance/permanent disability cover up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Customers can make free cash deposits up to Rs 25,000 per month.
- There is no charge for cash withdrawal at Fino Bank branches.
- Customers can opt for Hospicash insurance while opening a Shubh account.
Pratham Savings Account
- Any resident individual above the age of 18 years can open the first savings account.
- The account comes with instant account opening facility.
- The debit card gets activated immediately.
- The monthly average balance of a savings account is Rs 1000.
- The facility of instant fund transfer through IMPS is available at nominal charges to any bank account in India.
Saral Salary Account – Fino payments bank
- Saral Salary Account is a Salary Account. Corporates can register with Fino Payments Bank for processing the salaries of their employees.
- This is a zero balance account.
- Customers can open salary account instantly.
- Debit card also gets activated instantly.
Suvidha Savings Account
- Suvidha Savings Account is a zero balance account with no minimum average balance.
- The account comes pre-loaded with attractive features and benefits.
- Customers can avail the bank’s network of 410 branches and 25,000 merchant points.
- Account holders can access their account anytime and anywhere through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) account is a 0 balance savings account for individuals without any bank accounts.
- Customers can opt for Classic/Platinum RuPay Debit Card.
- Platinum Debit Cardholders get an insurance cover of up to Rs 2 lakh in case of death or permanent disability due to accident.
- Account holders can withdraw cash from ATMs for up to five transactions without any charges.
- Individuals receive free monthly e-mail statements.
- SMS alerts help account holders to stay updated with their account activity.
Bhavishya Savings Account
- Bhavishya Savings Account is a children’s savings account that aims to help children learn to save money from an early age.
- The account is zero balance with no minimum balance commitment.
- Account holders get a free Platinum RuPay Debit Card.
- Link your account with Aadhaar and get scholarship subsidy and other subsidies in your bank account.
- Mobile banking facility comes with viewing rights.
- The account comes with a free cash deposit limit of up to Rs 25,000 per month.
- Account holders on the Skilling You app get 90 days of free membership to the Speak English Fearless course.
- The annual subscription fee for the account is Rs 349.
Jan Savings Account – Fino Payments bank zero balance account
- It is a zero balance account with no monthly average balance.
- Account holders can access their account through mobile banking applications and over 1 lakh access points.
- Customers can make up to four withdrawals and two balance inquiries free of cost in a month as AEPS transactions. Post Free Limit, Rs. 10 per transaction fee is charged. This also applies to mini-statements after the first time.
- Customers can get a free cash deposit limit of up to Rs 25,000 per month
- After that, 0.5% of the transaction amount or a minimum of Rs 5 is charged.
- The annual subscription fee of the account is Rs 249.
- The bank does not issue debit cards with the account.
IDFC Bank Zero Balance Account – Click Here
Fino Payments Bank Saving account annual subscription charge
Different types of savings accounts come in Fino Payments bank, for which different charges are levied every year, I have told you in a photo that in which account you will have to pay how much annual charge
Fino Payments Bank Saving Account Cash Deposit Limit
Different types of banks levy different charges for cash deposits, some banks charge cash deposits and some banks do not, similarly, cash deposits are levied in Fino Payments Banks. From whom you can see inside the photo, inside it you have been well told that how much you will have to pay, although there is no charge up to some limit, but as soon as you cross the limit, then your charge is levied here.
Fino Payments Bank Saving Account Cash Withdrawal Limit
As you all know that now every bank has a cash withdrawal limit because if the limit is not imposed then many frauds can happen here, thus Fino Payments Bank also has a cash limit. Which you will understand well in the photo below
Fino Payments Bank Aadhaar enabled payment service (AEPS)
Fino Payments Bank is a different type of bank, here you also get to see the option of Aadhar Enabled Payment Service, which you do not see in every bank, so many types of charges can be imposed in this type of option too. So first of all you have to know that if you are taking advantage of this service then how much you are charged, for that I have told you in a photo how much you will have to pay here.
Fino Payments Bank Service charge for funds transfer – Fino to Fino Bank
When we transfer funds to someone, whether it is a personal person or in someone’s business account, then some banks charge for that too, although if the bank account of both remains the same then it does not charge, still the limit is crossed. After doing the charges are levied, what are the charges you will have to pay in this bank, then I have taken you a photo of it inside it, you can see that if you have to transfer funds from Fino to Fino Payment Bank, then how much you have to charge will have to
Fino Payments Bank Service charge for funds transfer – Fino to other Bank
Like other banks in this bank too, if you transfer funds to any bank other than Fino Payment Bank, then here you will have to pay a charge, you can see your photo for how much is the charge.
Fino Payments Bank account maintenance and other service
As you all know that there are some banks which levy hidden charges so that users do not notice but some banks clear that how much charge you will have to pay here, similarly Fino Payments Bank also levies some charges. Whose photo I have given you can see in this
Fino Payments Bank Rupay Classic Debit Crad annual charge
Fino Payments Bank issues with two types of debit cards, one of them has been given a debit card Rupee classic debit card, how much is its annual fee and how much you will have to pay in case of damage, you will get all the information about it in this photo. Have a look at this information well
Fino Payments Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Crad annual charge
There is another debit card issued by Fino Payment Bank named Rupay Platinum Debit Card, for which you have to pay a separate annual charge, if you want to take it, then know well about its charge, how much is its charge. Told you in this photo you can see
Fino bank Aarambh zero balance account – Official Website
Fino Payments Bank Application – Click Here
This mobile app is for informational, educational and research purpose only. The information provided by the mobile application on our website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the website is provided in good faith. However, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Website.
The information given in this post is for educational purpose only, that post has been written keeping in mind the customer, through which the customer can know what facilities can be made available on this website, the information given in the post is all official. The link of the official website has also been taken from the website so that the customer is not confused.
So friends, you must have understood that how you can open Fino bank Aarambh zero balance account, as well as if you want to open a different type of account in this bank, you must have got the information inside it if you want more information. So you can comment us, we will wait for your comment and we will definitely reply back to your comment.