Hello friends, these are the people in today’s time. How to Open PNB Zero Balance Account Opening Online. You can open PNB Online Open Savings Account Zero Balance from your mobile sitting at home.
You can open a savings account in PNB both online and offline from the comfort of your home. To open offline, you have to visit the branch and fill and submit some application forms. And online then online tell you how to open it. After reading and understanding this post carefully and also visiting the official website of Punjab National Bank, fill up and fill the form in the right way.
PNB Zero Balance Account Opening Online
Punjab National Bank ‘PNB’ is a leading and oldest bank of India. PNB was registered on 19 May 1894 under the Indian Companies Act with its office at Anarkali Bazar Lahore.
Let us tell you that Punjab National Bank is the second largest public sector commercial bank in India. It has about 4500 branches in 764 cities of the country. Punjab National Bank has around 37 lakh customers.
According to Banker Almanac London, Punjab National Bank is ranked 248 among the largest banks in the world. In fiscal year 2007, the bank’s total assets were US$60 billion.
Punjab National Bank has a banking subsidiary in the UK, as well as branches in Hong Kong and Kabul, and representative offices in Almaty, Shanghai and Dubai.
Eligibility For Opening Zero Balance Acoount In Punjab National Bank
- Firstly, he must be a citizen of India. Only then he can open an account in SBI.
- The age of the customer must be 18 years or above.
- If the customer is less than 18 years, then you can open his account by submitting the documents of his parents.
- It is necessary to have the required document of the customer like address proof or any government approved document.
- The very first thing that if you want to open an account. If there is a minimum balance requirement in it, it has to be fulfilled.
Fino Payments Bank Zero Blance Account – Click Here
Types Of Saving Account In punjab national bank
- PNB online open saving account zero balance
- saving deposit account
- premier savings account product
- SF prudent sweepdeposit scheme
- family protection account
- PNB junior SF account
- PNB Rakshak scheme account
- PNB Shikshak scheme account
- PNB Vidyarthi SF account
- offline saving account
- PNB power saving account
- PNB saving account
- SF prudent sweep account
- new salary account.
Required Document For Opening Saving account In PNB Account
Adress Proof Document:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- driving utility bill
- Utility bills like electricity bill water bill telephone bill
- Bank account statement (of any other bank)
- passbook of another bank
- Address proof stamped by a senior official.
ID Proof Document :-
- pan card
- voter id
- job card
- driving license
- Aadhar card
- NREGA job card
- Any photo ID card issued by the State Government or Central Government.
How to open Punjab national bank zero balance account
There are two ways to open an account in Punjab National Bank. First is online and second is offline which you have to visit branch. Now we will show you how to open an account through online method. If you are going to give us information about this, then read this post carefully.
First of all you visit Punjab National Bank Official Website And there you see that click on the section with o PNB online open saving account zero balance.
Now you will see an application form. There you have to submit this form after filling your personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number & E-mail ID.
After submitting the form, now a TCRN (Temporary Customer Refrence Number) number is sent to your mobile. And at the same time it is also sent to your email id. And you save this PCRA number for future use.
Now a new page will open where you have to fill TCRN number and submit it.
After entering the TCRN number, you will get the account opening form. In which all the details have to be filled correctly. In which you will be asked to upload a photo. ID proof has to be given, address proof has to be given. You have to fill all these details correctly and submit it to you.
Now take your KYC document and get it verified by going to the branch.
When you want to open your account in Punjab National Bank offline. So please follow some steps. What we are going to tell you below, then read carefully.
- First of all, you have to carry some identification proof with you. You have to carry address proof like Aadhar card, PAN card and 2 passport size photographs with you.
- When you will reach your Punjab National Bank branch, you will ask the clerk there that if we do not want to open our savings account, then you give us an application form.
- Now after filling that application form, you also have to paste two photos on the form, only then you will submit.
- Now get that form verified by applying PAN card and Aadhar card and take that form to the second manager and get the account opened.
Feature and benefit Of Pnb zero balance account
- All in this the biggest advantage is that you can access your account through net banking, mobile banking and s.m.s. You can run through banking.
- The biggest feature of this bank is that your retail banking solution is delivered instantly through customer care.
- NEFT or RTGS service is also available in this.
- The facility of Safe Deposit Lockers is also available in Punjab National Bank.
- All the accounts in this bank have been specially designed for women, pensioners, children, army and servicemen.
- What do you get Platinum Debit Card issue in this bank for free.
- Accidental insurance of two lakhs remains on the debit card of this bank.
- When you take a home loan or a car loan, a discount of 50% is given for processing.
- Check book is given free of cost in this bank.
- You can open an account in this bank by paying ₹ 500. There is no charge for collection of outstanding checks on this bank’s check book.
PNB Zero balance account opening online – Click Here
This mobile app is for informational, educational and research purpose only. The information provided by the mobile application on our website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the website is provided in good faith. However, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Website.
The information given in this post is for educational purpose only, that post has been written keeping in mind the customer, through which the customer can know what facilities can be made available on this website, the information given in the post is all official. The link of the official website has also been taken from the website so that the customer is not confused.
Here we have given step by step complete information about PNB Zero Blanace Account Opening Online. Now you will be able to open zero balance account through Aadhaar verification sitting at home. If you face any kind of problem in this or you have any question related to it, then you can ask us in the comment box below. We will reply you very soon. Meet with a new information related to banking. Thank you !