Hello friends welcome to our website. In today’s article, we will know How To Open Airtel Payments Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online? If you want to learn how to open Airtel bank account online sitting at home, then definitely read this article completely. In this article we have told you step by step how to open airtel payment bank account?
Friends, nowadays our country is moving rapidly towards digital. Digitization is taking place in all sectors. Because of this, you can also open your Zero Balance account online. You do not need to worry much for this, you can open this bank account sitting at home with the help of your mobile.
|जीरो बैलेंस बैलेंस अकाउंट ओपन करने का लिंक नीचे दिया गया है||
In today’s article, we will tell about one such app. With the help of which you can open your bank account sitting at home. This app is not from any offline bank like SBI, HDFC or others. Today we will learn to create your Airtel bank account from Airtel Thanks app. Yes, you heard it right, Airtel also gives the facility to create a bank account like Paytm. In this article, we have given complete information about how to open Airtel Bank account. So let’s first know what is Airtel Payment Bank?
Airtel Payments Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online
Airtel Payment Bank is a digital bank launched by Airtel. We can use this bank through airtel thanks app. This bank provides facility to open zero balance account. In this bank we get Virtual Debit Card / ATM Card. With the help of this you can open your bank account sitting at home.
So let us now learn how we can download Airtel thanks app from play store.
How to Download Airtel Thanks App?
- First of all, open Play Store on your phone.
- After opening the Play Store, search for the Airtel Thanks app in the search bar at the top.
- Now install the Airtel Thanks app by clicking on the Install button.
- You can also directly download Airtel Thanks App by clicking on the button below.
Benefits of opening airtel payment bank account
Airtel Payments Bank gives you solutions to many chronic banking problems like avoiding bank queues and wasting time opening accounts.
- Facility of more than 5 lakh banking points, where you will be able to transact easily.
- You don’t need to maintain minimum balance
- With this you will also get the facility of virtual debit card.
- With this you get a free personal accident insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh.
So let’s learn how to register yourself on Airtel Thanks App and open your zero balance bank account.
IDFC Bank Zero Balance Account – Click Here
How to register on Airtel Thanks app?
- First of all, open Airtel Thanks app on your phone.
- Now the “Namaste” screen will open in front of you. Click on the Let’s start option below it. And whatever permission comes, everyone has to be allowed.
- To login now you have to enter your mobile number and click on Send OTP option below. Now OTP will come in your phone, that OTP has to be entered here and click on submit option below.
You have successfully registered on Airtel Thanks App. So let’s learn now how we can open our zero balance payment bank account on Airtel Thanks app.
Things required to open Airtel Bank account
- airtel mobile number.
- ID proof document:- Like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card and Passport (any one of these will be required). We suggest you to use Aadhar card.
how to open airtel bank account?
Follow the steps given below to open your new Airtel Bank account.
- First of all, you have to open your Airtel Thanks app and click on More option.
- After the More option is open, you have to click on Get Wallet.
- Now a new interface will open in front of you, in which you have to enter all your personal details. First you have to enter your first name, last name and date of birth. Below this you have to enter your email id and pin code.
- After this you have to select your ID proof. You can select any ID proof from this. Like we have selected Aadhar card and then enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now you have to tick the box given below and click on Continue option.
- Now you have to create a 4 digit mPin. MPIN is the password of your airtel payment bank. You create a strong mPIN of 4 numbers and enter it 2 times and then click on the option of Done.
- After this an OTP will be sent to your phone number for verification. Enter that OTP here and click on Confirm option.
Your Airtel payment bank account registration has been successful. You can click on the Explore button below to see the features of your Airtel Payment Bank.
how to find airtel payment bank account number?
- After opening your Airtel Thanks app, click on the Banking option at the bottom.
- After this, you will be seeing the option of View Profile on the top side as well. You have to click on this option.
- After doing this, you have to click on the option of My Details. After this you will be asked your mPin. You enter your mPin.
- After entering your MPIN, you will see your details and from here you will get your account number.
How to Check Airtel Bank Account IFSC Code?
After doing the above process, you will get all your details. You will also get IFSC code in these details. Your IFSC code is written below your account number.
how to check your debit card in airtel payment bank?
- For this, you have to open Airtel Payment Bank in your Airtel Thanks app.
- After opening Airtel Payment Bank, you will see many options below, out of which you have to click on Debit Card.
- Now you have to enter your 4 number mPIN.
So now you will be able to see that your online debit card has been opened. With its help, you can easily create an account on Google Pay, Phone Pay or Amazon Pay.
Airtel Payments Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online – Click Here
FAQ For Airtel Payments Bank
How to add money in airtel payment bank?
You can easily put money in Airtel Payment Bank through Online Payment This Internet Banking.
How to do airtel money transfer?
You can easily transfer money to anyone by creating your BHIM UPI ID in the Airtel Thanks app.
This mobile app is for informational, educational and research purpose only. The information provided by the mobile application on our website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the website is provided in good faith. However, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Website.
The information given in this post is for educational purpose only, that post has been written keeping in mind the customer, through which the customer can know what facilities can be made available on this website, the information given in the post is all official. The link of the official website has also been taken from the website so that the customer is not confused.
Friends, this article ends here. Today in this article, we learned how to open Airtel Payments Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online sitting at home. First of all we learned about Airtel Thanks app. After that we learned how to register on it. Next, we learned how to open an Airtel Payments Bank account and where to find your debit card in it.
So hope friends, you must have created your Airtel payment bank account sitting at home and you must have got many benefits by creating it. Thanks for reading this article till the end.